Buy tickets online for the next draw of the Powerball Lottery in the USA. You can play online from each country this lottery. Buy your ticket now at Giantlotto or TheLotter.
Powerball is one of the most popular American Lottery game made for Americans. The lottery can be won by guessing the five regular numbers and the Powerball right. The starting amount of the jackpot of this lottery is $40 million. The biggest rewarded jackpot ever in this lottery had a value of $1.6 billion. This jackpot has dropped quite recently, the 13th of January 2016, and is thereby the biggest jackpot ever in the history of lotteries.
Online ticket seller Powerball (2023)
The ticket providers below sell lottery tickets for the Powerball lottery all over the world. Sign up, choose your final numbers and play along with the USA lotto.
Ticket Price (3 Lines X € 4.95
Buy 1 and Get 1 FREE
How to play the Powerball Lottery?
Playing the Powerball lottery is straightforward and can be done both in-person at authorized retailers and online, depending on the jurisdiction. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to play:
- Purchase a Ticket: Go to an authorized retailer or visit an official online lottery website where Powerball is available.
- Select Numbers: You will need to pick five main numbers, usually from 1 to 69, and one Powerball number from 1 to 26. Some locations offer a “Quick Pick” option, where numbers are randomly generated for you.
- Add Options: Depending on your location, you may have the option to add features like “Power Play” for an additional cost. Power Play multiplies non-jackpot winnings by up to 10x, depending on the Power Play number drawn alongside the main numbers.
- Check the Drawing: Powerball drawings typically occur on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time in the United States. You can watch the live drawing on TV, online, or check the numbers afterward.
- Winning: If your numbers match those drawn, you win the corresponding prize. Matching all five main numbers and the Powerball wins you the jackpot, which starts at $20 million and can roll over to enormous amounts.
- Claim Your Prize: The way to claim your prize varies depending on the amount won and the jurisdiction in which the ticket was purchased. Small prizes can generally be claimed at retailers, while larger prizes may require a visit to the lottery office and additional verification.
- Pay for Ticket: In-person, you’ll pay at the retailer. Online, you’ll use the available payment methods on the website to complete your purchase.
- Check Ticket: After purchase, check that your chosen numbers and any additional options are correctly reflected on the ticket.
By following these steps, you’ll successfully participate in the Powerball lottery
Choose your numers online are choose a quick pick (See example below)
What could i win?
There are several ways to win with Powerball. To claim the jackpot, you must pick all five white numbers correctly, plus the red “Powerball” number, but you can also win money with combinations of these.
- Same 5 white numbers – $1 million
- 4 of 5 white numbers + Powerball – $50,000
- Same 4 white numbers – $100
- 3 like white numbers + Powerball – $100
- Same 3 white numbers – $7
- Match 2 white numbers + Powerball – $7
- Match 1 white number + Powerball – $4
Top 10 biggest jackpot winners Powerball
When are the draws of the Powerball in 2023?
The withdrawal of the Powerball lottery will be every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m, local time. When winning a prize in the lower categories, people will directly receive their money in their online account. When winning a prize between the $50.000 and $1 million people can get their prize by visiting America. People should take notice that the prizes are Federal and state taxed. When playing in the lower prize categories, people can choose to play the Power Play option. This option makes it possible to double the winnings 2 to 5 times! Players can mark this option online.
MUSL was created to facilitate the operation of Powerball
The Powerball lottery is coordinated by the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) and can be played in 44 States in America including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Since the end of the year of 2015 the game uses 5/59 white balls and 1/26 Powerballs. From these balls winning combinations were drawn. The jackpot of this lottery starts at $40 million dollar, annuity, which will be paid in 30 terms. Players may also choose to cash out the total amount of prize money immediately. Chances for winning this jackpot currently is 1 to 292.20.338.
In order to participate a player needs to buy a ticket which is $2 and $3 when using the powerplay option. These terms are valid for players within the United States, players from outside have different prizes. The biggest jackpot ever won in the history of Powerball was drawn on the 13th of January 2016 and was $1.586.000.000. This amazing jackpot had to be divided over three lottery tickets.
History Powerball USA?
The Powerball lottery first started in 1988. The original name of the casino was Lotto America when the gameplay and the name was changed in 1992.The first drawing was in April of that year and immediately resulted in a winner. The lottery used a two drums which gave the players a bigger chance of winning the jackpot and the other prizes offered. This two drums concept was than adopted by the Big Game Lottery (Mega Millions), the Australian Powerball, Thunderball in England, EuroMillions and Eurojackpot. In 1996 the Powerball lottery hit the road and held drawings in different places. For example, five drawings were held at the Olympic summer games in Atlanta.
In 1997 the annuity was changed from 20 to 25 yearly pay-outs. Furthermore the cash out option was introduced. For now, the annuity consists out of 30 yearly pay outs which will increase with 5% each year. In March 2001 the multiplier powerplay option was added to the game. This gave players who did not have won the jackpot the chance to double their other winnings. The Powerplay number was drawn by spinning the wheel which was custom made for this one and only option.
Based on statistics, people discovered a growth for the winning chances of players from 1:146 million to 1:195 million. The jackpot grew up to $20 million with rollovers of $5 million. Besides this, the powerplay option was adjusted and the second place received a multiplier of 5 times. This made the 5+0 prize reaching a astonishing $1 million cash. In the same year, Florida became the host of the Powerball drawings. The first spinning wheel was done working and instead of this wheel a Random Number Generator (RNG) would be used.
Drawing Powerball 2023
Check here all the lotto draws of 2023.
Chances for winning the Powerball in 2023
Tempary Changes in US Powerball: Following the next jackpot win, the Powerball top prize will reset to $20 million (instead of $40 million), with a guaranteed minimum increase of $2 million between draws.
All prizes but the jackpot are stocked amounts. The winner of the jackpot has the choice to cash out the prize money or to pay-out per year in annuity over 30 years.
What was the the biggest Winner in Powerball history?
The Powerball lottery has had several great winners such as: On the 13th of January, the biggest jackpot ever was won, having a value of 1.586 billion dollar divided over 3 lottery tickets.
The PowerBall jackpot has as much as $20 million in prizes per round and can reach hundreds of millions of dollars – and more: because there is no upper limit on the winning pool! As a result, the jackpot surpassed even $1 billion in 2022, and an incredible $2 billion shortly thereafter. The Powerball lottery set a world record for one of the largest jackpots ever drawn.